Laser Lipo Explained
How does Laser Lipo work?
It is a cold laser light that is applied directly to the skin. The laser light stimulates the fat cells to open up and release their “fat” contents; this is equivalent to stored energy being used during exercise; hence this is a stimulation of the natural process of the body using stored energy and is completely natural. The “fat” contents are made up of water, glycerol and free fatty acids, as they are released from the cell, the fat cell shrinks. This procedure is safe, no surgery, its non invasive and best of all no “down” time after a treatment.
About Laser Lipo
- Latest slimming and contouring system
- Unwanted fat is reduced without surgery
- The laser penetrates the skin through to the hypodermis, surrounding organs are not penetrated
- The cold laser stimulates the fat cells to release water, glycerol and free fatty acids
- The fat cell then shrinks
- The body’s lymphatic system removes the fat cell contents
Why Laser Lipo?
- Reduce appearance of cellulite
- Spot fat reduction, specific areas can be targeted
- Targets any area on the body which is resistant to diet and exercise. Results may vary.
- The body can be re-sculpt or contoured, common areas for treatment are the stomach, back (bra bulge), buttocks, chin, neck, love handles, thighs and upper arms.
- It is an affordable treatment compared to surgical liposuction, Ultrasound or Laser techniques.
- The treatment is safe, no abnormal effects on the body or damage to body tissue, blood vessels or neighbouring vital organs.
- Treatment can be performed on all skin types
- Normal activity can resume post treatment, no “downtime” Immediate results can be seen after each treatment
- Lose cm’s in every laser Lipo session
Book your session with us today to see the results of this amazing treatment.
Sculpt your body with L & T