Vacuum Toning Therapy, what you need to know...
Vacuum therapy is a non-invasive massaging technique that helps to lift your skin via a mechanical device equipped with suction cups.
While it originally entered the market during the 1970s as a way to help treat burn scars, this treatment has evolved into a nonsurgical butt lift method. Studies have also looked into the therapy as a way to close up skin ulcers.
Vacuum therapy is also known as vacuotherapy and depressomassage. Aside from purportedly offering similar effects to those of a surgical butt lift, the procedure is also sometimes used to mimic a traditional breast lift.
Certain forms of vacuum therapy are also used for the treatment of cellulite.
At its core, vacuum therapy offers deep massaging effects. The procedure may work for buttock toning by:
- decreasing muscle tension
- increasing lymphatic flow to remove toxins and water retention
- exfoliating the skin, thereby making it smoother and more toned in appearance
- stimulating the middle layers of skin for increased toning effects
- decreasing the appearance of cellulite
When performed for several sessions on a weekly basis, you may notice that your skin is tighter and more toned. This can provide the appearance of a butt lift.
We offer -
- Back Cupping Therapy - R300 - 30min
- Stomach Toning - R300 - 40min
- Butt Lift - R450 - 45min
- Leg Toning - R400 - 45min
- Full Body Toning - R1200 - 1.5h