Anti Pollution Spritz is enriched with a variety of powerful ingredients that acts as an anti-pollution shield to protect the skin from external and internal stressors which could compromise skin health and wellbeing. This fragrance-free spritz leaves the skin feeling cool, protected and looking healthier.
Anti Pollution Spritz may be used during the day when skin feels fragile and looks sensitive due to the harmful effects of free-radical damage (exposure to pollution, smoking, stress, temperature extremes etc.). It is especially suited for urbanized environments to assist in preventing oxidative stress.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside (vitamin C)
- Water + Seawater + Glycerin + Laminaria Digitata Extract (Brown Algae) + Chlorella Vulgaris (Green Micro Algae) Extract + Saccharide Isomerate (Actibiome®
- Water (and) Glycerin + Inula Helenium (Elecampane) Extract (IBR UrbioTect®)
- Biosaccharide Gum-4 + 1,2-Hexanediol (Pollustop®)
- Lepidium Sativum (Garden Cress) Sprout Extract + Glycerin + Lecithin (Detoxophane®)
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
Topically applied antioxidants exert their benefits by offering protection from damaging free radicals and over-the-counter cosmetics incorporating antioxidants are among the most popular anti-aging products available.
Inula Helenium is an herb, widely distributed throughout Europe and now the world where it was cultivated for centuries as a medicinal plant and a common remedy for sicknesses in the middle ages. IBR preparation is used for protecting from and deactivating pollution. Environmental pollutants are increasingly abundant in our urbanized and industrialized environments.
Pollustop® forms a non-occlusive film on the skin surface. It optimizes the effectiveness and the matrix structure and improves texture. This product builds a protective barrier against 3 types of pollution: atmospheric pollution (carbon particles, particulate matter and heavy metals), UV, and urban pollution.
Detoxophane succeeds in enhancing the resistance of skin cells against environmental pollutants and intrinsic reactive molecules. It both cleanses off and protects our skin cells against dangerous molecules.
Niacinamide reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve the skin’s barrier (first line of defense), plus it also plays a role in helping skin to repair signs of past damage.
- Deactivating (chelation) of pollutants.
- Supporting (pre-biotics) skin health.
- Increasing ability to protect and repair against pollutants and the damage they cause.
- Protecting from blue light (HEV).
- These effects result in a beautiful, healthy-looking, balanced skin.
After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply your regular Environ vitamin A enriched moisturizer evenly to the face, neck and décolleté.
Follow with sunscreen and / or foundation.
Keeping the eyes closed, apply the spritz morning and/or evening or during the day as and when required, for extra protection and comfort.